INTERNATIONAL LEGAL SERVICES
With the Assistance of Our Special Counsel, John Law (Down Under Trade
We can accept instructions in:
- International Trade Law:
International Commercial Transactions: importing, exporting goods, import
license, export license, duties, customs, charges and the like.
Representing clients in International Commercial Transactions, drafting
International Trade Contracts in line with Incoterms 2000 and UNCITRAL’s
Convention on International Sale of Goods (CISG) 1980.
Representing clients in litigation at the International and Local Courts,
International Arbitral Tribunals and as well as in Alternative Dispute
Advising and drafting agreement on international joint venture, international
license agreement and the like.
LEGAL SERVICES IN AUSTRALIA
We accept instructions in:
- Civil and Criminal Litigation.
- Purchasing and selling of business, commercial leasing.
- Family Law, all disputes concerning matrimonial assets, children,
contacts and the like.
- Will, Probate and Succession.
- Immigration Law (See Code of Conduct on http://www.themara.com.au)
- Appealing decisions of Australian Government officials.